If you haven’t seen the first part of this run (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls), click on this link: https://youtu.be/cpb41BTJpOA
This is the second part of The Happy Hob’s Soulsborne No Hit Run. Due to YouTube’s video length restrictions, we had to split up the 17 hours run into two videos, and this is where it all ends. With just two games left, Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls 3, we have arrived at the finale of the run. This is how the run finally ended, live on Twitch on the 21st of March, 2019.
This video is the second part of the complete run, originally streamed on Twitch over two days.
For this challenge Hob had to beat all five “Soulsborne” games without taking a single hit from an enemy, back to back. If Hob got hit at any time, he had to start all over from the very first game.
The rules for the run are as follows:
– You can’t die
– You can’t be hit by any enemy
– You can’t be hit by any boss
– You can’t be hit by objects and traps causing damage (like arrows in Sen’s Fortress)
– Magic is not allowed (no spells or magic attacks)
– Blocking hits with a shield is not allowed (as it counts as a hit), parrying is allowed.
– Taking fall damage is allowed, so falling off cliffs or stairs is okay, dying because of the fall is not
– Taking poison damage from the environment is allowed (swamps or Blighttown)
– After filling up the meter, getting frostbitten counts as a hit, same with bloodloss.
– Reducing your health bar because of the jailers in Irithyll Dungeon in DS3 counts as a hit
– Getting staggered by an enemy or boss counts as a hit
– To follow the story and gameplay, the scripted ‘death’ at Seath in The Archives is allowed.
Jump directly to the boss fights with these links below:
Start of the game: 02:09
Old Hero: 58:56
Storm King: 1:01:39
Armor Spider: 1:26:07
Dragon God: 1:37:58
Fool’s Idol: 2:34:57
Old Monk: 2:55:16
Dirty Colossus: 3:15:52
Maiden Astraea: 3:19:51
Tower Knight: 3:27:00
Old King Allant: 3:47:16
King Allant: 3:53:44
Dark Souls 3
Start of the game: 4:02:52
Iudex Gundyr: 4:04:56
Vordt of the Boreal Valley: 4:12:56
Abyss Watchers: 4:45:44
High Lord Wolnir: 5:38:52
Dancer of the Boreal Valley: 5:42:20
Dragonslayer Armour: 5:56:50
Crystal Sage: 6:00:37
Deacons of the Deep: 6:08:59
Yhorm the Giant: 6:33:45
Pontiff Sulyvahn: 6:42:49
Aldrich, Devourer of Gods: 6:59:34
Twin Princes: 7:17:16
Soul of Cinder: 7:24:56
Video, overlays and artwork edited and produced by KaufLive: https://www.twitch.tv/kauflive
If you want to see The Happy Hob live in action, be sure to check out his Twitch page and join the Followship at https://www.twitch.tv/the_happy_hob
Follow Hob on Twitter: https://twitter.com/The_Happy_Hob
Follow Hob on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thehappyhob/